Better Living uses affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are deeply grateful) at no cost to you.
For the perfect coffee drink that you and your guests will be sure to love this holiday season, try this super easy and delicious holiday eggnog latte recipe.
Eggnog Latte Coffee Recipe
Give your daily latte a flavor boost with the rich and delicious cinnamon and vanilla flavors of eggnog with this easy 5 minute recipe.
- 1/3 cup warm steamed milk
- 1/3 cup prepared eggnog, warmed
- 1/3 cup fresh strong brewed coffee or espresso, hot
- whipped cream
- cinnamon or nutmeg
- holiday sprinkles
Add hot coffee or espresso to a glass or mug. Then add milk and eggnog mixture.
Combine eggnog and steamed milk to a jar. Shake it up 5-7 times to encourage bubbles. You can also use a milk steamer or frother to get it foamy if you have one. Then add milk and eggnog mixture to coffee.
Top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired. For a holiday theme, add fun sprinkles in holiday shapes or colors.
- To turn your Eggnog Latte into an after-dinner drink for guests, reduce the eggnog and milk to 1/4 cup each. Then add in a shot of bourbon, rum, or brandy instead!
- For a stronger eggnog flavor, skip the milk and only eggnog.